No Bake PB and Chocolate Cookies
SO yummy and easy!
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a heavy saucepan bring to a boil, the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk. Let boil for 1 minute then add peanut butter, vanilla until smooth then add oatmeal.
On a sheet of waxed paper, drop mixture by the teaspoonfuls, until cooled and hardened.
You'll also love
- Christmas Gingerbread 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Eggs mimosa 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Papayas in the Oven 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Quinoa Salad with Cucumber and... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- PEANUT BUTTER BANNANA SMOOTHY 3.7/5 (50 Votes)
- Energy bars 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Wacky Chocolate Cake 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Unbaked Chocolate Cookies 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!