Peanut Butter Soup
A creamy, peanut buttery slop that'll go down smooth and leave you sick.
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Slurry
- 1 Tsp Shredded Colby Cheese
- 3 Oreo cookies
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Slop them 'gredients into your crock pot and don't be shy about it.
Crank that sucker up as high as it goes.
Sniff periodically for one to one and a half hours. When it smells like it's burnt, you're only halfway there.
Scoop that bad boy out of the pot into a nice, thick bowl. Be careful! It gonna come out HOT.
This dish tastes awful, so consider making something else.
You'll also love
- Bourbon Smoked Salt and Pepper... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Pecan Pumpkin Roll 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Hummus 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Rice Flour Streusal Topping 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Taco Soup 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Chipotle Mushroom Runsas 4/5 (31 Votes)
- onion ring batter 4/5 (27 Votes)
- Simple Potato Soup with Bacon 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!