Easy make-ahead breakfasts that will give you extra snooze time
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but sleep is sacred! Get the best of both worlds with these amazing make-ahead breakfasts.
© Flying on Jess Fuel
Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches
These genius freezer breakfast sandwiches are healthier, cheaper, and way better than their fast food counterparts. Since they only take 2 minutes to microwave in the morning, they're faster than the drive-thru, too!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.