Baked Chiken Quesadillias
- 8 inch Tortilla shells, 1 package ready use- southwestern chicken, or canned precooked chicken with taco seasoning sprinkled to taste. 1 can diced tomatoes, 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese, shreddued lettuce , sliced olives chopped tomatoes.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Coat tortilla shells with cooking spray, place coated side down on a baking sheet,
Top with with canned tomatoes, chicken and cheese
Cover with a tortilla shell then spritz with cooking oil until brown.
If desired top with shredded lettuce sliced chopped tomatoes, and ripe olives ( sliced)
You'll also love
- Spinach Balls 3/5 (21 Votes)
- VEGGIE PIZZA 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Light Spice Chicken Enchiladas 2.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Curried Halibut en Papillote 3.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Thai Jasmine & Collard Greens 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Cheesy Mushroomy Quesadillas 3.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Taco Pie 2.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Megan's Mexican Dip 3.1/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We can't wait to serve these delicious cheesy bacon cups at our next brunch!