Baked Chiken Quesadillias
- 8 inch Tortilla shells, 1 package ready use- southwestern chicken, or canned precooked chicken with taco seasoning sprinkled to taste. 1 can diced tomatoes, 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese, shreddued lettuce , sliced olives chopped tomatoes.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Coat tortilla shells with cooking spray, place coated side down on a baking sheet,
Top with with canned tomatoes, chicken and cheese
Cover with a tortilla shell then spritz with cooking oil until brown.
If desired top with shredded lettuce sliced chopped tomatoes, and ripe olives ( sliced)
You'll also love
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip 5/5 (47 Votes)
- Delicious Baked Cod 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- GUACAMOLE 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Shredded Chicken Green Chile... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Cheese enchiladas 3.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Taco Casserole 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Ham and egg quesadilla 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We can't wait to serve these delicious cheesy bacon cups at our next brunch!