- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach
- 4 eggs
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 stick melted butter
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix (cubes)
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Defrost spinach and squeeze out excess water.
Add eggs, onions, cheese, butter salt and pepper to spinach and
Add stuffing and mix well.
Roll mixture into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees until browned.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!