Tasty appetizer or side dish for anyone who loves spinach.
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach
- 4 eggs
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 stick melted butter
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix (cubes)
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Defrost spinach and squeeze out excess water.
Add eggs, onions, cheese, butter salt and pepper to spinach and mix thoroughly.
Add stuffing and mix well.
Roll mixture into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees until browned.
You'll also love
- Ven pongal 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Broccoli Soup 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Domplines 4.2/5 (169 Votes)
- Garlic Parsley Potatoes 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamed Spinach n 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Deviled Eggs 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!