- 3-4 lg apples
- 3 snickers chocolate bars
- Vanilla ice cream optional
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel, core & slice apples
Chop snickers bars into pieces
Place apples in a baking dish, sprinkle chocolate chunks over the apple & bake @350 for 15 min. Yummmm
Try diffent types of chocolate bars & find your favorite.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.