Rate this recipe 3.3/5 (75 Votes)
- 3-4 lg apples
- 3 snickers chocolate bars
- Vanilla ice cream optional
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel, core & slice apples
Chop snickers bars into pieces
Place apples in a baking dish, sprinkle chocolate chunks over the apple & bake @350 for 15 min. Yummmm
Try diffent types of chocolate bars & find your favorite.
You'll also love
- Snicker Salad 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Cabbage pakora 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Meredith's Blue Ribbon Cookies 3/5 (11 Votes)
- Pappy John's Ham Bar-B-Que 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Dannielle's Baked Macaroni & Cheese 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Bars 3/5 (8 Votes)
- Ganache Brownies 3.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Pudge the fish's sandwich 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Tarte Tatin
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Review this recipe