Pappy John's Ham Bar-B-Que
- 2 Lbs. Chipped Ham
- 1/2 TSP Onion Salt
- 1/2 TSP Garlic Salt
- 1/2 TSP Mustard
- 1 Bottle of Chili Sauce
- 2 TBSP Vinegar
- 2 TBSP Sugar
- 7 OZ. Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup Boiling Water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Shred ham with your fingers into a baking dish.
Add all ingredients and mix well, making sure everything is coated.
Bake in a covered dish at 325 for 30 mins or let simmer in a crockpot all day!
You'll also love
- Six Layer Dinner 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Salad - Chicken 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Nana's Pastry aka Batchelor's Pie... 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Acapulco Chick'n 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Red tamarind chutney for chaat -... 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Barbecue Sauce 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Bbq Shrimp 3.1/5 (73 Votes)
- My Granny's Kentucky Baked Ham 3/5 (282 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!