THAI CHILI SAUCE
This is a sweet and spicy dipping sauce that is great for cream cheese wontons.
- 8 thai chilies with seeds
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Blend all ingredients well in a food processor.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!