- Spaghetti squash
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese and tomato sauce (if desired)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cut squash in half
Put face down in baking dish
Add water to cover bottom of dish
Cover with saran wrap and microwave for 10 min.
If not cooked, remove saran wrap and cook another 5 min.
Use fork to shred squash out of shell
Mix with butter, salt, and pepper.
Add parmesan cheese and sauce if desired
You'll also love
- Southwestern Roasted Spaghetti... 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Buttery Squash and Zucchini 2.2/5 (55 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Sun Dried Tomato Pesto 1.7/5 (98 Votes)
- Mango and coconut pacchadi. 2.1/5 (105 Votes)
- lentil soup 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Tuna Sauce 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Vegan Butternut Squash Dessert 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Squash-coconut soup 1.8/5 (64 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!