- 1 onion chopped
- 1 small sweet potato – shredded
- Olive oil
- Minced garlic (as much as you like)
- Chopped parsley
- ½ tsp of powder chicken stock
- 1 small can of cream of mushroom soup
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. cook spaghetti as directed
2. in a pot sauté onion, potato, garlic, parsley in olive oil until onions are cooked.
3. season with salt, pepper, cayenne and chicken stock – mix well
4. add cream of mushroom - stir until melted.
5. fill can of cream of mushroom with milk – add to pot and mix well
6. drain pasta and mix with sauce.
You'll also love
- New Orleans Chicken & Wine 2.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken, Mushroom and Rice Oh My 2.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Chipotle Potato Salad 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Grandma's Homemade Noodles 1.8/5 (42 Votes)
- Rigatoni with Chicken and... 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Dale's Spaghetti 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Family Friendly Soup 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!