- package of diced ham
- Grape tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Garlic powder with parsley
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel cucumbers, cut, remove pulp and toss pulp in garbage. Dice cucumber
Cut tomatoes and remove pulp. Throw pulp in garbage
put tomatoes and cucumber in a bowl, add half the bag of ham.
Add 3 tablespoons of sour cream, 2 tablespoons of ranch and 1 tablespoon of garlic with parsley. Mix and enjoy
You'll also love
- Easy Cucumber Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Fresh Salsa Pasta Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Rice and Beans 2/5 (84 Votes)
- Penne with zucchini gratin 2.2/5 (54 Votes)
- Stir-fried vegetables with honey 2.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Summer salad ... 2.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Jen's Green Leafy Lettuce Salad 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Watermelon Cucumber Detox - Energy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.