- package of diced ham
- Grape tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Garlic powder with parsley
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel cucumbers, cut, remove pulp and toss pulp in garbage. Dice cucumber
Cut tomatoes and remove pulp. Throw pulp in garbage
put tomatoes and cucumber in a bowl, add half the bag of ham.
Add 3 tablespoons of sour cream, 2 tablespoons of ranch and 1 tablespoon of garlic with parsley. Mix and enjoy
You'll also love
- Fresh Salsa Pasta Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Cucumber Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Stir-fried vegetables with honey 2.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Jen's Green Leafy Lettuce Salad 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Fast Baked Potatoes 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Salmon Salad 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Watermelon Cucumber Detox - Energy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tzatziki Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.