Fresh recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Fresh recipes
Grated Carrot Salad
In bowl, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) shredded carrots1 green onion, chopped
12 Steps To The Perfect Italian-Style Pasta Salad
By Pascale Weeks
What's summer without pasta salad? Easy to take on-the-go for picnics or barbecues, this Italian-style recipe is your new best friend.
Fresh Salsa Pasta Salad
By Alecia, Vegetarian & Cooking!
Cook the pasta according to package directions, it's best to use a small shape
- -1/2 box pasta, cooked
- -1 red pepper, roasted and diced
- -1 green pepper roasted and diced
- -1 tomato, diced
- -1/2 bag of corn
- -2 cups tortilla strips
- -1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- -1/2 cup ranch dressing + 2 tablespoons adobo sauce
Fresh Strawberry Jell-O Cake
In a bowl bigger than the angel food cake, pour boiling water into jello and stir thoroughly
- 2 small packages strawberry jello (or 1 large package)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 10 oz. package frozen strawberries
- 1 9 oz. Angel Food cake
Fresh Strawberry Cake II
Dissolve jello in boiling water, then add ice water
- 2 10 oz boxes frozen strawberries, thawed and drained (reserve juice)
- 1 box strawberry jello (small)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup ice water
- 1 10 inch Angel Food cake
- 2 cups whipping cream (or Cool Whip)
- 1 cup strawberry juice (from frozen strawberries)
- 1 Tbls corn starch
- 1 Tbls butter
Peel cucumbers, cut, remove pulp and toss pulp in garbage
- package of diced ham
- Grape tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Garlic powder with parsley