Grated Carrot Salad
Rate this recipe 5/5 (15 Votes)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 2-1/2 cups (625 mL) shredded carrots1 green onion, chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In bowl, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix in carrots and green onion.
Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
You'll also love
- Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Green Gram Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Carrot Salad 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Shredded Carrots with Dried Fruit 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Fresh Salsa Pasta Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Jell-O Cake 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe