50 No-Cook Recipes To Keep The Summer Heat At Bay
Keep your summer cool with these 50 no-cook recipes that won't even make you break a sweat!
© Modern Wifestyle
Avocado Breakfast Mousse
For a refreshing and healthy new way to eat avocado for breakfast, try this 5-ingredient avocado mousse. It's sweet and creamy and goes well with fresh fruits, nuts, granola, or all of the above! Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!