50 No-Cook Recipes To Keep The Summer Heat At Bay
Keep your summer cool with these 50 no-cook recipes that won't even make you break a sweat!
1/50 View slideshow
© Modern Wifestyle
Avocado Breakfast Mousse
For a refreshing and healthy new way to eat avocado for breakfast, try this 5-ingredient avocado mousse. It's sweet and creamy and goes well with fresh fruits, nuts, granola, or all of the above! Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Comment on this article