Simple shortcake with crumble
You can but dont have to use the crumble
- 300 g baking flour
- baking powder
- 180 g granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbs oil
- 250 ml milk
- 300 g fruit
- 80 g flour
- 40 granulates sugar
- 50 g butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 360 F.
Grease and flour baking sheet.
In a medium bowl mix together egg, milk, oil and sugar.
Mix flour with baking powder. Add to the mixture until you have liquid dough mixture with no crumbs. Pour into prepared baking sheet.
Add fruits (washed, cut up and strained from excess water). Spread evenly on the surface.
Mix ingredients in a medium bowl with hands until it resembles crumbles. Spread on top of the prepared dough mixture with fruits.
Bake in the oven 35 - 40 min or until golden and toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Serve with vanilla ice cream
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1441 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1130 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (934 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (333 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.1/5 (263 Votes)
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.6/5 (220 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This easy dessert is melt-in-your-mouth YUM!
3/5 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of flour
1.25 cups of almond flour
1/2 cup of butter
2/5 cup of water
1/4 cup of sugar