The best summer dessert recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: strawberry goo
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Summer dessert recipes
Simple shortcake with crumble
You can but dont have to use the crumble
- 300 g baking flour
- baking powder
- 180 g granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbs oil
- 250 ml milk
- 300 g fruit
- 80 g flour
- 40 granulates sugar
- 50 g butter
The 20 best recipes to welcome strawberry season
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Strawberries are a versatile fruit—good in both sweet and savory preparations. Here are 20 ways to...
drain peaches and put into cake pan
- 2 c sugar
- 2 c flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 lg cans peaches
- 2 tbsp butter
These Strawberry Crumble Cheesecake Bars Are A Sweet Lover's Dream
By Nadia Paprikas
This recipe, known as carre cremeux aux fraises in France, consists of a cookie base, a cream cheese and fruit filling and a crumble topping!
Cold Biscuit & Cream Cake
Great for summer afternoons
- 500 ml whip cream
- cocoa / strawberries / blueberries or fruit your choice
- you can also use jam
- long square shaped butter biscuits
Coconut Oat Crusted Citrus Mango Curd TartRecipewe ♡
Refreshing mango with citrus flavors of orange, lime and lemon all combined in a creamy curd and placed in a toaste...
- Citrus Mango Curd
- 3 ½ cups fresh mango puree
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 4 large egg well beaten
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons cold butter cut into pieces
- Coconut Oat Crust
- ½ cup lightly toasted coconut
- 1 cup oats
- ¼ cup plus one tablespoon all purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup cold unsalted butter cut into pieces
- Raspberry Sauce
- 1 pint fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- ¼ teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 3 cups whipped cream optional