The best summer dessert recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: strawberry goo
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Summer dessert recipes
Simple shortcake with crumble
You can but dont have to use the crumble
- 300 g baking flour
- baking powder
- 180 g granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbs oil
- 250 ml milk
- 300 g fruit
- 80 g flour
- 40 granulates sugar
- 50 g butter
The 20 best recipes to welcome strawberry season
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Strawberries are a versatile fruit—good in both sweet and savory preparations. Here are 20 ways to...
drain peaches and put into cake pan
- 2 c sugar
- 2 c flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 lg cans peaches
- 2 tbsp butter
These Strawberry Crumble Cheesecake Bars Are A Sweet Lover's Dream
By Nadia Paprikas
This recipe, known as carre cremeux aux fraises in France, consists of a cookie base, a cream cheese and fruit filling and a crumble topping!
Cold Biscuit & Cream Cake
Great for summer afternoons
- 500 ml whip cream
- cocoa / strawberries / blueberries or fruit your choice
- you can also use jam
- long square shaped butter biscuits
Coconut Oat Crusted Citrus Mango Curd TartRecipewe ♡
Refreshing mango with citrus flavors of orange, lime and lemon all combined in a creamy curd and placed in a toaste...
- Citrus Mango Curd
- 3 ½ cups fresh mango puree
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 4 large egg well beaten
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons cold butter cut into pieces
- Coconut Oat Crust
- ½ cup lightly toasted coconut
- 1 cup oats
- ¼ cup plus one tablespoon all purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup cold unsalted butter cut into pieces
- Raspberry Sauce
- 1 pint fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- ¼ teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 3 cups whipped cream optional