Red Fruit Crumble
- 1 lb mixed red fruit (fresh or frozen)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- generous 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
If the berries are frozen, thaw in a colander 4 h.
Preheat oven to 425 ° F.
Mix ground almonds, brown sugar and butter with fingertips until you are left with small lumps of butter. Reserve.
Spread the mixture of berries in a baking dish and spread the crumble topping over berries.
Bake and cook for 20 min. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Citrus Chile Compound Butter 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Rocky Road 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- American Sweet Potato Pie 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Celery Sticks 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Apple & Pear Crumb Pie 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
- Almond and Pumpkin Muffins 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Flax Your Muscles 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Trail mix 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This easy dessert is melt-in-your-mouth YUM!
3/5 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of flour
1.25 cups of almond flour
1/2 cup of butter
2/5 cup of water
1/4 cup of sugar
Review this recipe