Peanut Butter Celery Sticks
- Celery Sticks, Peanut Butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut 2 celery sticks into 6 even pieces
Apply peanut butter to each celery stick
You'll also love
- Simple shortcake with crumble 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple Snackers 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Pizza Dip 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Corndogs 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Peruvian Ceviche 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Strawberry Hearts 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Green Heart Beats 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Citrus Chile Compound Butter 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.