Peanut Butter Celery Sticks
- Celery Sticks
- Peanut Butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut 2 celery sticks into 6 even pieces
Apply peanut butter to each celery stick
You'll also love
- Channa Chaat 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Biscuit 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Baby's First Sundae 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Healthy Yogurt Potato Salad 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Kale Chips 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Christmas Tree Cake 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Effortless Garlic Roasted Potatoes 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Karen's Swiss Steak 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.