Peanut Butter Fudge
- 4 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 stick of margarine
- 1 jar of marshmallow fluff
- 1 - 12 oz. jar of peanut butter
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 3/4 cups of nuts
- 2/3 cups of flour
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
combine sugar,milk and margarine and melt and cook for 7 mins.
take off heat and add marshmallow fluff,peanut butter and vanilla
mix until blended than add nuts and sifted flour
blend well than pour into 9 inch x 13 inch pan and put in the fridge to cool
cut and enjoy!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- French Riviera Torte 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Egg Cookies 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Fudge 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge EVER! 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Simply Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.