Quick and easy microwave peanut butter fudge recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: 3 ingredient peanut butter fudge
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Microwave peanut butter fudge recipes
This 4-ingredient peanut butter fudge will change the way you eat peanut butterYUM!Food Porn
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
25 holiday-worthy desserts that aren't pie
Holidays and pie are usually a package deal, but why not take a yummy detour from the ol' sweet tart and try these 25 festive delicacies!
Peanut butter fudge
Melt all ingredients then add vanilla and pour in buttered 9 in sq pan
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 C peanut butter
- 1 stick butter
- 1 t vanilla
Dear Santa: Homemade cookies that will put you on the "Nice" list for life
Nowadays, it takes more than regular ol' chocolate chip cookies to please Santa. Here are the recipes that will get you on his good side!
Peanut Butter Fudge
combine sugar,milk and margarine and melt and cook for 7 mins
- 4 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 stick of margarine
- 1 jar of marshmallow fluff
- 1 - 12 oz. jar of peanut butter
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 3/4 cups of nuts
- 2/3 cups of flour
Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge EVER!
Put the entire can of icing and the entire jar of peanut butter in a microwavable safe dish
- 1 Can of Chocolate or Vanilla Icing (don't use the whipped)
- 18 oz Jar of Smooth Peanut Butter
microwave peanut butter fudge recipe collections
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter fudge marshmallow creme (4)
- peanut butter fudge with condensed milk (2)
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter desserts (29)
- chocolate chip peanut butter (15)
- Recipewe ♡ Peanut Butter Balls (10)
- chocolate peanut butter (8)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich (7)
- peanut butter bars (6)
- peanut butter cup (6)