Recipes for peanut butter fudge with condensed milk - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Peanut butter fudge with condensed milk recipes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
By PicNic, PicNic
Line a 20 cm pan with baking paper
- 1/2 Tin (200 g) Lite condensed milk
- 100 g butter
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 100 g milk chocolate, chopped
Simply Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge
Easy stove top fudge that does not require using a candy thermometer
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup condensed milk (not sweetened condensed milk)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter (16 to 18 oz size)
- 1 jar marshmallow cream (7 oz size)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
peanut butter fudge with condensed milk recipe collections
- YUM!Food Porn microwave peanut butter fudge (4)
- chocolate fudge with condensed milk (3)
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter desserts (29)
- Recipewe ♡ evaporated milk fudge (16)
- condensed milk (16)
- chocolate chip peanut butter (15)
- sweetened condensed milk (13)
- Recipewe ♡ fudge with evaporated milk (12)
- condensed milk cake (12)