Recipes for peanut butter fudge with condensed milk - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Quesadillas
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Peanut butter fudge with condensed milk recipes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
By PicNic, PicNic
Line a 20 cm pan with baking paper
- 1/2 Tin (200 g) Lite condensed milk
- 100 g butter
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 100 g milk chocolate, chopped
Simply Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge
Easy stove top fudge that does not require using a candy thermometer
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup condensed milk (not sweetened condensed milk)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter (16 to 18 oz size)
- 1 jar marshmallow cream (7 oz size)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
peanut butter fudge with condensed milk recipe collections
- microwave peanut butter fudge (4)
- chocolate fudge with condensed milk (3)
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- peanut butter desserts (29)
- Recipewe ♡ evaporated milk fudge (16)
- condensed milk (16)
- chocolate chip peanut butter (15)
- sweetened condensed milk (13)
- Recipewe ♡ fudge with evaporated milk (12)
- condensed milk cake (12)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!