Recipes for peanut butter fudge with condensed milk - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolaty Pear Loaf
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Peanut butter fudge with condensed milk recipes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
By PicNic, PicNic
Line a 20 cm pan with baking paper
- 1/2 Tin (200 g) Lite condensed milk
- 100 g butter
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 100 g milk chocolate
Simply Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge
Easy stove top fudge that does not require using a candy thermometer
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup condensed milk (not sweetened condensed milk)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter (16 to 18 oz size)
- 1 jar marshmallow cream (7 oz size)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
peanut butter fudge with condensed milk recipe collections
- YUM!Food Porn microwave peanut butter fudge (4)
- chocolate fudge with condensed milk (3)
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter desserts (29)
- Recipewe ♡ evaporated milk fudge (16)
- condensed milk (16)
- chocolate chip peanut butter (15)
- sweetened condensed milk (13)
- Recipewe ♡ fudge with evaporated milk (12)
- condensed milk cake (12)