Peanut butter fudge
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 C peanut butter
- 1 stick butter
- 1 t vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt all ingredients then add vanilla and pour in buttered 9 in sq pan
You'll also love
- Butter Pecan Tarts 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Macchiato... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Fudge 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg... 4.2/5 (76 Votes)
- Giant Peanut Butter and Chocolate... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Dad's Peanut Butter Fudge 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.