Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut Butter Fudge. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup butter
- 3 1/2 cups granulated brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 bar of chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt the butter, then add the sugar and the milk. Stir until the sugar is dissolved, by boiling once then turning down the heat to low.
Add the chocolate, stir until fully melted. Add the vanilla extract and peanut butter.
Transfer to a bowl, and blend using an egg beater or standing mixer until you have a thick, creamy blend.
Pour into a 10x10 dish, then cool in the refrigerator until hard. Cut into squares.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Cake 4/5 (76 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Chili 4.2/5 (62 Votes)
- Chocolate Mini Cake 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Chocolate thumbprints 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Fantasy Fudge 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- easy ice cream sandwiches 3.4/5 (141 Votes)
- Fudge Cupcakes with Peanut Butter... 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- No Bake Cookies (Pooh Pooh Cookies) 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!