Peanut Butter Fudge
The Gourmandize Team
Peanut Butter Fudge. Discover our recipe.
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
YUM!Food Porn 1 Picture
- 1 cup butter
- 3 1/2 cups granulated brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 bar of chocolate, melted
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt the butter, then add the sugar and the milk. Stir until the sugar is dissolved, by boiling once then turning down the heat to low.
Add the chocolate, stir until fully melted. Add the vanilla extract and peanut butter.
Transfer to a bowl, and blend using an egg beater or standing mixer until you have a thick, creamy blend.
Pour into a 10x10 dish, then cool in the refrigerator until hard. Cut into squares.
You'll also love
- Bread Pudding 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Sliced Sugar Cookies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Martha Washington Candy 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Creme De'Mint Brownies 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
- Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg... 4.2/5 (76 Votes)
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Giant Peanut Butter and Chocolate... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe
I have made this fudge twice now and neither of the times that I made this it didn't turn out what kind of other milk would you recommend me trying I want to make this for Christmas at my grandmas house?
Commented by Gourmandize Staff