Pork Fillet, French Toast with tomato, Cream Corn
By Vincent sur son blog « Cuisinez... passion »
- 2 slices of pork tenderloin
- 1 can corn
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 egg
- 2 shallots, 1 shallot chopped and 1 shallot split in two
- 1 clove of garlic
- scant 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 80mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Creamed corn: Sauté the shallots in a pan with some butter, add corn, lightly brown. Add cream, simmer one minute, then mix. Filter through a colander, add salt and pepper and divide into two portions.
Cut tomatoes into thick slices. Heat a dry pan, add the slices and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Retrieve slices, remove skin and mash with a fork to pulp, salt and pepper.
Take one of the two servings of cream corn, add milk and egg, mix well. Add slices of bread, soak. Then brown them on both sides in a pan with butter. Spread crushed tomato over the bread.
Brown the pork in a pan with butter with a couple drops of oil, also add the garlic and shallots split in two for flavor. Meanwhile reheat the cream corn in a water bath and french toast in the pan ...... enjoy!!
You'll also love
- Cucumber and Tomato Salad 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Simple French toast recipe 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Light French Toast 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Dad's Peanut Butter Fudge 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Noodle Soup 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Stay-Out-of-the-Kitchen Vichyssoise 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry Carpaccio 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Hard Sauce 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.