cheese cake mousse
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- cream cheese 2
- heavy cream 1 8oz
- sugar substitute
- vanilla if you like(optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
blend everything together and serve in cups let cool
You'll also love
- Grumpy's pie 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Basic fancy biscuits 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Cake 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Simple Cheese Ball 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Fall Fruit Salad 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.8/5 (228 Votes)
- Mini Blue Berry Cheesecakes 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Stay-Out-of-the-Kitchen Vichyssoise 4/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe