25 Ways To Sneak More Cocoa Into Your Life
There's nothing like a warm, soothing mug of hot chocolate in the wintertime. But what else can you make with cocoa powder?
1/25 View slideshow
© Cooking Classy
Chocolate Fruit Dip
Get your serving of cocoa and fruit at the same time with this sweet and fluffy dessert dip. You can enjoy it with strawberries and bananas, as pictured, or with any of your other favorite fruits.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Comment on this article