- 1 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- 2 tsp Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 TBS melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Bourbon
- 1 pie crust
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350. Lay an unbaked pie crust in a 9-inch pie pan. Mix all other ingredients together and pour into your pan. Bake for 45 minutes and serve with vanilla ice cream!
You'll also love
- Frozen Fruit Juice Pie 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Jiffy Chicken Pot Pie 3.9/5 (99 Votes)
- Nutella Ravioli 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Ranch Cheeseball 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- Buttermilk Biscuits 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Southern Fried Chicken with Corn... 4.1/5 (39 Votes)
- Sorghum Fried Cornbread 2.8/5 (182 Votes)
- Healthy Chicken Salad 3.3/5 (101 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!