Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
Nice mixture of spices for many dishes
- 2T Cinnamon
- 2t Nutmeg
- 2t Ginger
- 1t Cloves
- 1-1/2t Allspice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine all of the above spices
Pour in spice container
Can double or treble recipe - also can increase cinnamon
Mix in small bowl - then use funnel to pour in container
or measuring cup with spout to pour into container
You'll also love
- Authentic Hungarian Moon Cookies... 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Banana and Chocolate Crumble 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Sour Cream Sweet Potato Pie 2.3/5 (121 Votes)
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies 2.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Chocolate Pumpkin Chip Cookies 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Grammy's pumpkin pie/ custards 3.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Zucchini Pancakes 3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!