Spice Rubbed Pork Chops
- 2 (4 oz) boneless pork loin chops
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat a non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Sprinkle pork with 1/8 tsp garlic salt. Combine coriander, cumin, and sugar in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture over 1 side of pork.
Add oil to pan, swirl to coat. Add pork to pan, spice side down. Cook 2 minutes or until browned. Turn pork over and cook 4 minutes or until done.
You'll also love
- Great Red Pepper and Beef Chili... 3.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 3.4/5 (194 Votes)
- Grandma's Peach-Glazed Ham 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- PORK BACKRIBS 3.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple and Cranberries Glazed Pork... 3/5 (7 Votes)
- fried pork chops 3.1/5 (284 Votes)
- Zucchini Pancakes 3/5 (7 Votes)
- So Seedy 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.