Spice Rubbed Pork Chops
- 2 Butterfly Cut Pork Chops (any pork chop will do)
- For rub:
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- Pinch of Scoty Flakes or cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Seasoning Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Mustard
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- A little bit of Oregano, Parsley, Thyme.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a small bowl mix together all dry ingredients until completely mixed.
Using your hands take the mixture and massage it into both sides of the pork chops and place on a plate or in a tupperware container. Let chops sit at room temperature for 20 minutes. This gives you enough time to prep your sides!
When you're almost ready to eat, preheat BBQ to medium high.
Using tongs pick up pork chop and give a quick spray of Pam (other non-stick cooking spray) on either side of chop before placing it on the grill.
Cook until until desired doneness
A couple tips: take meat off the grill 10 degrees before desired doneness (ie. medium=160*F so remove it at 150*F). The meat will continue to cook after you take it off the grill.
You'll also love
- Potato Bacon & Leek Soup 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Bake 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Ham Barbeque 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Meat rubs 4/5 (6 Votes)
- grilled cheese 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Glazed Pork Loin 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops 4/5 (5 Votes)
- The Best Chicken Parmesan 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe