Grill it! Best Grilling Recipes for Your Backyard BBQ
Rejoice – it’s grilling season! Fire up the grill and try one of these tasty and seasonal dishes at your next out-door get together.
© Primal Palate
Aromatic Grilled Chicken Thighs
This recipe will quickly become one your favorites and is an easy way to amp up the sophistication at your barbecue. Rinse the chicken thighs and pat them dry so the mixture of paprika, turmeric, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder and dried oregano adhere to the skin. Here’s the complete recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!