- 4 packages Fajita spices or seasonings
- 8 tbsps vegetable oil
- 2 lbs steak
- 2 cups chopped bell pepper
- 3 cups sliced red onion
- 2 cans black beans
- 4 tomatoes
- flour tortillas
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together Fajita spices and oil.
Spread paste evenly over each side of steak and put in fridge for 1 hour.
Set aside remaining paste.
Grill steak and cut into thin strips.
In large bowl, combine bell pepper, onion, beans, tomato, steak and remaining spice paste.
Scoop 1/3 cup of mixture onto each tortilla. Fold in sides and roll up.
Wrap each burrito in plastic wrap and put in fridge until ready to serve.
Can grill the veggies at the same time as the steak for warm version.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Fish Curry in a Wok 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Salsa 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- SPAGHETTI SQUASH 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Gazpacho salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Homemade Steak Subs / Sandwiches 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Baked Corn Chips 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Tomatoes, Mangoes, and Cucumbers... 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Tortilla Pinwheels 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!