- 1 Flatout Honey Wheat wrap
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Fruit of your choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix cream cheese with vanilla and sugar.
Spread cream cheese mix onto the wrap.
Chop up your fruits and place on top of the cream cheese.
Roll the wrap up and slice into pieces. Usually you will have around 5 pieces.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!