Rate this recipe 4/5 (6 Votes)
- 1lb chicken breasts sliced into strips
- 1 sweet onion sliced
- 1 red or green pepper sliced
- 1 T oil
- 1 t cumin
- 1 t oregano
- 1 t granulated garlic
- dash cayenne pepper
- 2 T lime juice
- 1 T soy sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix seasonings with chicken.
Sautee onion and pepper in oil. Set aside.
Sautee chicken, add lime juice and soy sauce.
Add in onions and peppers.
Serve with warm tortillas, salsa, cilantro, sour cream, lettuce, cheese, and guacamole.
You'll also love
- Fried Fish 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Nicoles Juicy Turkey 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Souflette 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Guacamole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Multi layered chip dip 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mark's stir fry 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Salmon PinWheels 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Potato Red Onion Tortilla Pie 3/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe