- 1-2lbs.chicken or steak strips 1c. salsa 2tbsp. lime juice 1tsp. worcestershire OR fajita mix 1 bell pepper cut into strips 1 onion cut into strips soft shells
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cook meat strips in sauce pan.
Add Fajita mix salsa,lime juice,worcestershire sauce and rest.3min.
Add bell peppers and onions simmer 5-8min.
Heat soft shells in microwave or on stove top.
Done when veg. are little tender.
You'll also love
- Shredded Chicken Green Chile... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- April cube steak 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Mom's Swiss Steak 3.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Bud's Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Oven Fried Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Classic Chicken and Dumplings 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Steak Strogonaff 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Instant Tacos 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.