Chicken fajita recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken fajita recipes
By Mama's Favorite Recipes
Cook meat strips in sauce pan
- 1-2lbs.chicken or steak strips 1c. salsa 2tbsp. lime juice 1tsp. worcestershire OR fajita mix 1 bell pepper cut into strips 1 onion cut into strips soft shells
Cut up chicken. Place into skillet with oil and seasoning
- 1lb chicken
- 2cups shredded cheese
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1pkg taco seasoning