Chicken fajita recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tarte Tatin with Cherry Tomatoes
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken fajita recipes
By Mama's Favorite Recipes
Cook meat strips in sauce pan
- 1-2lbs.chicken or steak strips 1c. salsa 2tbsp. lime juice 1tsp. worcestershire OR fajita mix 1 bell pepper cut into strips 1 onion cut into strips soft shells
Cut up chicken. Place into skillet with oil and seasoning
- 1lb chicken
- 2cups shredded cheese
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1pkg taco seasoning