Our easy stove-top steak recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Easy stove-top steak recipes
April cube steak
In large bowl add all the contents to your liking
- Cube steak
- Italian dressing
- Woshishire sauce
- Garlic powder
- Onion salt
By Mama's Favorite Recipes
Cook meat strips in sauce pan
- 1-2lbs.chicken or steak strips 1c. salsa 2tbsp. lime juice 1tsp. worcestershire OR fajita mix 1 bell pepper cut into strips 1 onion cut into strips soft shells
Mom's Swiss Steak
An easy crock pot recipe that can cook all day, and be ready for dinner
- 1 family pack cubed steak (about 4-6 pieces)
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- 2 jars Prego Garden Variety spaghetti sauce
- 1 large onion
- 2 medium bell peppers
- 1 C flour
- salt and pepper
Chicken steak- nandos style
Marinate chicken for a couple of hours or overnight
- 1 KG FILLET -BUTTERFLIED
- Marinate with:
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 2 tsp garlic
- Some Lemon juice
- 2 tsp Worcester sauce
- 1 tsp crushed green chillies
- ¼ cup Steers Garlic sauce
- ¼ cup Nandos lemon n herb peri peri sauce. 1tsp chicken spice
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!