- 1lb chicken
- 2cups shredded cheese
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1pkg taco seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut up chicken. Place into skillet with oil and seasoning. Cook on high for 5min.
Remove from heat. Lay out tortilla. Place cheese in center. Lay chicken on top.
Fold top and bottom of tortilla in. Fold in sides. Place seam down on cookie sheet. Bake for 20min @ 425°.
You can also use hamburger and add veggies.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.