scrample eggs and fried bologna
- 3 eggs
- and 2 piece bologna and butter and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 4mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
you need knife, frieding pan, bowl, fork, chopping board and spatchela
ok first once you grab all the materiel to make it. you to start with go grab the bowl for the eggs. and then go grab the 3 eggs out of fridgerator. then start crack the eggs and put into the bowl. using fork to beat it up real good and add little bit of pepper to it.
next step go get your chopping board and set it out. and go grab 2 piece of belongie out of fridgerator. then set it onto chopping board and start cutting it up into little pieces. then dump it into your eggs bowl and mix it together.
then finally go get your frieding pan or skill pan whatever which it is you use. next go grab some butter or little bit of butter for the eggs dump it into pan the butter and have the stove on in the middle.
next while you have the stove on heating up butter in pan go grab the bowl of eggs you made and dump into the pan all of it. while its cooking and go you spatchela to mix it up up while its cooking for 5 mins.
next turn it off the stove and go grab you an plate to dump yours scrample eggs and fried belongie onto your plate and you are ready to serve.
don't over cook it to long to make it burn
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!