- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper
- cheddar cheese
- bacon or sausage
- mushrooms, onions, spinach, bell peppers, broccoli, tomatoes
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Whisk eggs together with salt and pepper.
Add cooked meat.
Add veggies and mix everything together.
Pour into skillet with a little bit of oil.
Put lid on and cook for a few minutes on medium low.
Tilt pan so any liquid spreads evenly to finish cooking.
Sprinkle on cheese and put lid back on.
Take a spatula and slide it under the omelet furthest away from you so it flips towards you.
The circle should now look like a half circle.
Put the lid back on and let cook another minute or two.
Delicious with salsa!
You'll also love
- Egg omelet 3.4/5 (92 Votes)
- Breakfast Omelet Muffins 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- MOMS PINEAPPLE FRITTERS 2.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup 2.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Cincinnamon roll 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Oriental Soup 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Kelly's Tomato Chicken 1.7/5 (71 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked... 2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?