Rate this recipe 2.5/5 (10 Votes)
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cut eggs lengthwise. Remove the yolk and mash them. Add ingredients and beat until fluffy. Refill the white eggs. Garnish with paprika.
You'll also love
- Classic Potato Casserole 2.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Asparagus and Ham Parcels 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Dill Dip 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pie Dough (makes 5 crusts) 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Breakfast Bake 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Mexican Street Corn 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Coleslaw 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe