Mexican Street Corn
- Corn on the cob
- salt and pepper
- Miracle Whip
- crumbled Queso Fresco or grated Parmesan cheese
- fresh minced cilantro
- chile powder
- lime wedges
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Pull back the husks but don't remove them.
Get rid of the silk.
Brush the corn with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Then brush on Miracle Whip
cilantro and chile powder
Straighten out husks to recover the cob and put on the grill for 20 minutes or so.
Serve with lime wedges.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!