Baked Orange Chicken Breast
Chicken breast marinated and cooked in orange juice and fresh orange slices, served with rice and vegetables of your choice
- Chicken breast, 1 orange, 1 cup of orange juice, 1 cup whole grain rice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Marinade chicken in orange juice for about 20 to 30 minutes, then put in baking dish, season with seasoning salt, black pepper.
Slice fresh orange, squeeze juice over chicken, then slice and put orange slices over chicken, cover with foil, cook on 375 for about 30 minutes
Take out of oven when done and serve over steamed rice, add veggies on the side.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.