Rustic Mustard Chicken
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts
- Grainy Mustard
- Olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix mustard, oil, rosemary and spread on chicken. While chicken grills or bakes, mix some mustard and mayo, thinned with small amt of water. Serve with cream sauce over it.
You'll also love
- Easy Chicken Teriyaki 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mustard Pickles 4/5 (5 Votes)
- More Kulambhu 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Russian Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Wicked Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Grilled Adobo Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Open Face Tuna Fish Sandwiches 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Herbed Chicken and Tomatoes 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe