Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Buttermilk- 1 cup
- Coconut-1/8 cup
- Green chillies-4
- Jeera-2 tsp
- Channa dal - 2 tsp
- For sauteeing:
- Mustard and urad dal.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Grind Green chillies, coconut, jeera and chana dal in a mixer with water till smooth.
In a pan heat oil, add Mustard and urad dal and add the ground paste.
When It thickens, pour the buttermilk and bring to heat.
Don't boil as the buttermilk will separate.
You'll also love
- Banana Coconut Pancakes 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Russian Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Fall off the bone ribs. 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy spaghetti in tomato sauce 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Avocado Salsa 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Ven pongal 4/5 (5 Votes)
- mexican nachos 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Peach Coconut Dream 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
SOLVED: How to crack open a coconut
Coconuts make us dream of the summer, the sun and the sea. With our video we show you the easiest way to crack open a coconut, and before you know it you'll be whisked away to white sand beaches!
Review this recipe