- 1 cup Catalina dressing
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 2 Tbsp onion soup mix
- 1 cut up chicken
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine first three ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
Place chicken pieces in 9" x 13" glass baking dish.
Pour sauce over chicken pieces.
Bake at 350 F for 1 1/4 hours.
You'll also love
- Fall off the bone ribs. 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese Plus 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mother's Chicken and Dumplings 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Paninis 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Cardamom Jam 3.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pear Apricot Jam 2.7/5 (104 Votes)
- Russian Tea 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.