Catalina dressing recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Catalina dressing recipes
Homemade Catalina Dressing
This can taste better than store-bought because you can add or subtract according to your taste
- 1-c. prepared ketchup
- 1-c. sugar
- 1/2 t. paprika
- 1/2 t. dry mustard powder
- 1/2 t. celery seed
- 1/2 t. onion powder
- 1/2 t. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 c red wine vinegar
- 1- c. olive oil
Mix hamburger, rice and egg and make 16 balls, place in an 8x8 pan
- 1½ lb. hamburger
- ¾ c. white rice cooked (minute rice)
- 1 egg
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soya
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons catalina dressing
- Salt & pepper
Combine first three ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat
- 1 cup Catalina dressing
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 2 Tbsp onion soup mix
- 1 cut up chicken
Sweet and Spicy Taco Salad
Not your typical Taco salad
- 1 pound of lean found beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Water as required for seasoning preparation
- 1 head of lettuce torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 to 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large Kraft Catalina dressing
- 1 bag of Tostitos crushed
Catalina Beef Taco Salad
Brown meat and add taco seasoning
- 2 heads lettuce
- 4 or 5 tomatoes, diced
- 1 large bag of Doritos, nacho cheese
- 1 large bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 16oz pkg shredded mild cheddar or taco-style cheese
- sour cream
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!