Sweet and Spicy Taco Salad
Not your typical Taco salad. The addition of Kraft Catalina dressing makes this so sweetly satisfying.
- 1 pound of lean found beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Water as required for seasoning preparation
- 1 head of lettuce torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 to 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large Kraft Catalina dressing
- 1 bag of Tostitos crushed
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Brown ground beef and prepare taco seasoning according to package directions. Cool completely.
Place lettuce, tomato, and olives in a large bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
When ready to serve, mix salad, taco meat, cheese and crunched Tostitos in the large bowl.
Pour dressing over salad and mix completely.
Fritos or Doritos can be used instead of Tostitos.
If you are unable to find Catalina dressing, a sweet French dressing will do in a pinch.
You'll also love
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 5/5 (22 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Spicy Air Fryer Honey-Lime Buffalo... 4.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Easy Beef Taco Salad 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Homemade Catalina Dressing 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Chowder 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Ragout de pate de Cochon 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheese fondue 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.