Creamy salad dressing recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Creamy salad dressing recipes
Dreamy Parmesan Dressing
Thick, creamy and oh so yummy!!!
- 3 cups of light mayonaise
- 3/4 cup of buttermilk
- 1/2 package of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 ounce of vinegar
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup romano and parmesan cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried chives
20 salad additions to make you crave them everyday
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
To make a perfect salad, it often takes just one extra ingredient to take it from bland to brilliant. Here are 20 ways to get inspired.
Jalapeno Cilantro Salad Dressing
A delicious, healthy salad dressing with a Mexican twist that is great for any season
- 1 jalapeño (de-seeded)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ginger (fresh is best!)
- juice of 1 lime
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 bunch of cilantro (about a cup - just use the leaves, the stems make the dressing too clumpy)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
30-minute family-style dinners everyone will love
Get these winning family-style dinners on the table in just 30 minutes! They're the perfect recipes to share with those you care about.
Creamy Homemade Dressing
Creamy ranch, Italian style dressing This is good on pasta or salads
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. parsley
Salad with Eggs and Creamy Garlic Cheesy Dressing
Great as a starter or a nice light lunch
- Romaine lettuce
- 1 or 2 eggs
- Creamy garlic & cheese dressing - see my recipe
20 throw-together meals for brown bag lunches
No need to slave over your brown bag lunches, in order to eat yummy and healthy food. Here are 20 recipes that come together in no time!
CREAMY GARLIC & CHEESE DIP/DRESSING
A creamy mayonaise based dressing with lots of garlic and parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh mayonaise (see my mayonaise recipe)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 - 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce (to your taste)
- 6 cloves crushed garlic (crushed, minced or chopped)
- Dash of salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tbsp milk or cream to achieve desired consistency